Receive a FREE Cookie Cutter Set when you when you buy any 3 MasterFoods Herbs & Spices.
Terms and conditions
MASTERFOODS Cookie Cutters
Terms & Conditions for site: https://www.masterfoods.co.nz/promotions/cookiecutters
- Claim a FREE MASTERFOODS Cookie Cutter Set in participating New Zealand stores only when purchasing any three MASTERFOODS Herbs, Spices & Blends 18g – 62g products.
- The MASTERFOODS Cookie Cutter Set must be claimed in-store at the time of making the qualifying MASTERFOODS Herbs, Spices & Blends purchase. Claims received subsequently (or by any other means eg post) will be rejected. Only one MASTERFOODS Cookie Cutter Set can be claimed per store visit, subject to the required MASTERFOODS Herbs, Spices & Blends products having been purchased. The qualifying purchase of MASTERFOODS Herbs, Spices & Blends products must be made in one transaction.
- Stocks of MASTERFOODS Cookie Cutter Sets are limited in each participating store.
- Receipt of the MASTERFOODS Cookie Cutter Set is subject to availability at the time of purchasing qualifying MASTERFOODS Herbs, Spices & Blends products.
- The offer is as stated and there is no cash alternative. The offer commences on 28/10/2019. Offer ends in-store when all available MASTERFOODS Cookie Cutter Sets have been claimed in that store.
- The MASTERFOODS Cookie Cutter Set cannot be purchased separately in-store.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend or temporarily suspend this offer at any time due to reasons outside its control.
- No correspondence relating to any aspect of this promotion will be entered into by the Promoter.
- Promoter: Mars New Zealand Limited, 666 Great South Road, Penrose, Auckland, New Zealand. Phone 09 261 0900.
Mars Australia Pty Ltd (ACN 008 454 313) (Mars, we, us or our) collects your personal information when you contact us with a query, comment or feedback using our online contact form, or by email, post or over the phone.
We may disclose your personal information to our family of companies and to our vendors or service providers. These companies may be based overseas, including in Hong Kong, Singapore and the United States. We require these companies to comply with the Australian privacy laws that apply to your personal information.
how you may access the personal information that is held by us and seek correction of such information; and
how you may complain about a breach of the Australian Privacy Principles, or a registered privacy code that binds us, and how we will deal with such a complaint.
If you need to contact us, or have any questions, please use the online contact form or the other contact details on our Contact Page.